Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Director





Christopher Nolan


I don't have the one director that is my favorite. However, I only think a movie is impressive and meaningful when it shown out by itself. I tend to like the movies in logic and psychologically. A good logic movie for me is that can bring audiences turn into the situation and make audiences to follow the cues to think about it.  


I didn't watch too many American movies before I came here, but two of logic movies are impressive to me, which are Inception(2010) and Identity(2003). 


In Inception, the impressive point is how to control and explain the time and progress. I didn't understand that the last frame is making the reality or illusory.




2000 Memento
2002 Insomnia 2005 Batmen Begins
2006 The Prestige
2008 The Dark Knight
2010 Inception
2012 The Dark Knight Rises
2014 Interstaller




No comments:

Post a Comment